Most positions require at least 3 years
experience after completion of education or training. Our industrial contracts usually require at least 5 years or more experience.
- Make sure resume is DETAILED particularly about your job duties.
- Include your contact information and your email address on your resume.
- Include exact dates of employment and education
- Specific job titles
- Details of job duties
- Include personal data, age, marital status, citizenship etc.
- Format - KEEP IT SIMPLE
- We will accept the following as email attachments:
Simple text (txt) files
Rich Text Format (rtf) files
Simple Word Documents(doc) files
Word Perfect (wpd) files
Adobe PDF files
- THE LESS FORMATTING THE BETTER.
- No fancy fonts please
- Attach it to your email, or paste it into your email OR
FAX to 678-302-7201
NOTES: The most successful applications
include a clear and DETAILED chronological resume that emphasizes your
experience & skills. Anything you can add to help them interpret your skills to meet the needs of the position would be beneficial. The potential employer will make the hiring decisions based upon the documentation we provide
Technicians/Specialists - please list equipment, systems
& procedures that you have worked with. Many times the job descriptions
do not clearly define what the client is looking for. If they can "e;see"e;
it on your resume it helps them to make a decision more quickly.
- Size of the facility
- Types & numbers of patients
- If you worked for an agency, list the name of the agency & dates and places of assignment.
- Teaching responsibilities
- List of equipment
- Specialized skills
- Supervisory experience, if any
Breaks in Employment: Please explain all breaks in employment of longer than 2 months. (Use a separate Sheet)
In addition to the resume, please
provide COPIES of the following applicable documents:
Diplomas Degrees Transcripts Professional licenses. Certificates
If you have accumulated numerous certificate courses please don't innundate us with every certifcate you ever earned. We are looking for professionals and therefore we expect an professional approach to your skill inventory.
Take the time to put together a list of ALL of your training (with dates) and only send 5 of the most applicable certificates for the job.
Because there will be no face to face interview, it is
important to provide written documentation of your work history listed on your resume. You are responsible for
requesting & obtaining
these references. Initially please send us any reference letters or job evaluations that you have on file.
If and when you are being considered by a specific employer for a specific job we will then need the following:
Essential References with the following form and
- Written references from each of your last 3 employers (or to cover the last 7 years of
employment, whichever covers a longer period).
- Letters must be on letterhead of the employer. They must be currently dated & addressed to
- From your Department Head/ Supervisor with their signature and contact number (fax
CONTENT The reference must indicate
- Your name
- Dates of employment
- Job title
- The name of direct supervisor and their title.
- Job duties
- Evaluation of your professional and interpersonal skills.
- Size and location of the place of employment including number of beds, procedures, patients
Your Current Employer - We understand that you may not wish
to disturb your current employment by
requesting letters of reference and we will NOT contact your current
employer without your prior
permission. In order to verify your current employment however, you can go to the personnel or
resource office and just request a verification of employment just listing your
name, title and dates of
employment on their letterhead. We may contact your current employer AFTER you have
accepted a job
offer and are well on your way to departure. We will always inform you first.
Additional references may include performance evaluations
(always send them if you have them), personal
references relating specifically to job performance, special or extraordinary accomplishments.
NOT be used in lieu of Essential References but they do
help in interpreting your skills. Additional
references can be letters that you have on file. They do not have to be "new" letters and can be
anyone. BUT WE STILL NEED the Essential Letters described above.
Sending your Application
- EMAIL to email@example.com
- On the Internet, if you have your documents and other data on the web, send us the link information.
- FAX to 678-302-7201
- MAIL TO: